Friday, September 18, 2009

SYZYGY @ THE LAB

Four walking-maps will be included in the group exhibition SYZYGY @ The Lab.  I finished installing the work yesterday and the show is really coming together well.  There is a lot of great work going up so don't miss it.

Opening Reception: Friday, September 18, 6-9pm
Exhibition Runs: September 18 - October 10, 2009
Gallery Hours: Wednesdays – Saturdays, 1-6pm


More details at the gallery's website:

http://www.thelab.org/events/384-syzygy.html

Flynn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for participating in the show, Flynn. Your work is a nice addition. I really enjoy your process.

P.S. I finally got the Vista doc open so the newer version of the program has a full bio for you. I will email you a copy!

a sloth said...

The show was great. Your work caused a minor ruckus, but a positive ruckus. Let's do this again soon.

a sloth said...

Oh and I'm using Kyle's identity because I don't want my own just right now. I'm sure you understand.

lisa-k57 said...

All right. Now I have my own. Happy?